When we set out to design the HIGH PEAK J-01, we did so with a clear brief in mind. We wanted a clean, vintage style that utilised modern manufacturing techniques to create a tough and trustworthy alloy wheel that is perfectly suited to modern off-road vehicles.
|Suzuki Jimny 2018+ (JB74), 1998-2018 (JB43)||16x6.0J-5 5x139.7PCD||Matte Anthracite, Matte Black, Vintage White||TÜV type certified & strength tested (2018+ JB74 only), made in Italy|
HIGH PEAK J-01 Wheels
The HIGH PEAK J-01 alloy wheel has been designed specifically to suit the Suzuki Jimny JB74 (2018+) platform. It is also compatible with older JB43 (1998-2018) models!
Using our experience borne out of working with Jimny wheels from many other brands, we devised a wheel concept that would fulfil criteria that most other wheels don't meet.
The HIGH PEAK J-01 has been designed with a vintage style in mind, while utilising modern manufacturing techniques and conforming to the latest safety and strength requirements.
- TÜV type certified & strength tested specifically for the Suzuki Jimny JB74 Passenger & "Commercial" models (2018+, 'GJ' or 'HJ' model in the EU) - TÜV certificate is available upon request if you wish to review it prior to purchasing, please contact us
- Also compatible with JB43 (1998-2018) models
- Made in Italy. Guaranteed European quality
- Bolt-on fitment with standard or lifted suspension. No additional suspension/bodywork modifications required (tyre size dependant)
- Retro styling available in Vintage White, Matte Black & Matte Anthracite finishes
Price shown is per wheel.
For the attention of EU customers only: this product is available from our EU warehouse.
|Car Type||Specification||Tyre Size(s)|
|Suzuki Jimny 2018+ (JB74, GJ/HJ)||16×6.0J-5||
215/70R16 (TÜV approved, suitable for standard suspension, speedometer "simple proof" might be required for German use - recommended size)
225/70R16 (TÜV approved, minor bumper trimming, speedometer recalibration might be required)
235/70R16 (suspension lift 40mm+, bumper trimming)
195/80R16 (TÜV approved, suitable for standard suspension)
205/70R16 (TÜV approved, suitable for standard suspension)
225/65R16 (TÜV approved, suitable for standard suspension)
|Suzuki Jimny 1998-2018 (JB43)||
||205/65R16 (suitable for standard suspension)|