Front Runner Cargo RollerRRAC141
Front Runner are a well respected manufacturer of off-roading accessories, prioritising quality, toughness and durability over anything else.
Easily transfer large, heavy and/or long supplies and gear onto your Front Runner rack. The Front Runner Cargo Roller can be quickly mounted to the side, or the rear, of your Front Runner rack.
- The Front Runner Cargo Roller fits a Front Runner rack for easy loading and unloading of long or heavy items.
- Helpful for loading and unloading kayaks and canoes as well as tradesman items like lumber and building supplies.
- Can be fitted onto one slat at the rear of rack or across slats on the side of the rack.
- At 496mm (19.5") long, the roller accommodates most load sizes. To create an even wider rolling surface (i.e. for plywood or sheetrock) two rollers can be installed directly next to each other.
- Each roller bracket set features 4 tie-down points for Front Runner Stratchits or other straps.
- The roller has a nylon bearing housing. These weather resistant, non-corrosive, maintenance-free inserts will offer trouble-free spinning for years to come.
- Each roller has a soft rubber surface to prevent damage to high-value items.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and fitting instructions.
- Made in South Africa.
*Not sold in pairs.
1 x Cargo Roller
1 x Pair of Mounting Brackets
1 x Pair of Carabiner Brackets
1 x Pair of Eye Nuts
Roller: Black powder coated steel
Roller Coating: BM260 rubber
Shaft: Black powder coated steel
496mm (19.5") L x 98mm (3.9") W x 92mm (3.6") H
Please note: If this item is showing as in stock in our UK Warehouse, it will be dispatched within 1-2 working days. If this item is only showing as in stock in our EU Warehouse, please allow 6-7 working days for this item to be dispatched. Unless you are located within the EU, Front Runner items will always be sent to you directly from our UK warehouse.