Front Runner Load Bar Kit / Gutter Mount for Volkswagen T2 Transporter/KombiKRVK004
Pile on the adventure gear with the help of these low-profile, Volkswagen T2 Transporter/Kombi Load Bars. Added bonus? These bad boys can be used in the future as part of a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
A set of Load Bars used to transport gear on the roof of your Volkswagen T2 Transporter/Kombi. This low profile solution includes 4 mounting Feet, 2 1475mm Load Bars, 1 10mm Roof Load Bar Wind Deflector and fitting instructions.
- These Load Bars are mounted to the Volkswagen T2 Transporter/Kombi via a set of supplied Mounted Feet.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminium slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminium.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
KRVK004 - Volkswagen T2 Kombi Load Bar Kit / Gutter Mount - by Front Runner
2 x LASS110 - No 10 Leg 280mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
1 x LBSK017 - Roof Load Bar Pair 1475mm(W) - by Front Runner
1 x WDLB001 - Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm - by Front Runner
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium
High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 10.0kg (22.1lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width: 130mm (5.0")
Length: 1625mm (64.0")
Height: 145mm (6.0")